Which babies are born with the most trouble in Australia?


The pregnant woman in this graphic is the one who gets the baby.

She has to walk a long way, sometimes with a baby in tow, to get to the hospital, then the hospital has to take care of the baby because they can’t get her out to a car or bus.

This can be difficult for many pregnant women.

You can’t just go to a doctor and tell them to go to work or take her to the park.

What can you do if you’re pregnant?

You may not be able to take your child to a specialist because they won’t accept you, or because you might not have the money to pay for it.

There’s a waiting list, too, so you might have to go back to your GP and see if they can arrange a specialist to see you.

Or you can call the Health and Safety Service if you know there’s a specialist you’d like to see.

If you’re not sure, call your GP or social worker for advice.

The Health and Health Services Union says you should contact your GP if you: are concerned about a baby who is underweight or doesn’t look healthy, or who has a birth defect that’s not treatable.

Are concerned about an infant who’s sick, injured or has a medical problem that needs attention, or is at risk of dying.

Can’t get to a hospital?

If your pregnancy is not the first of its kind, you might be able help with your health.

Your GP may suggest that you have an appointment to see a midwife, a doctor who specializes in antenatal care, or a GP to have a baby.

You might also want to talk to your family doctor, who may also be able take you to a local GP.

An appointment with your GP should be done before you have to travel to the centre of the country, which can take weeks.

After you’ve had your baby, you’ll probably need a doctor’s check-up, a routine check-ups of your baby’s health, blood tests, an ultrasound, and a blood test for an infection.

Find out more about what happens to your baby after birth.

What you can doIf you need help getting pregnant, ask your GP, family doctor or midwife for help.

If you have a family member or friend who is pregnant, contact them and ask for advice about how to start.

Call your GP for more advice if you need to make an appointment.

Make an appointment with a family doctor.

A GP can refer you to one if: you don’t want to travel by car, train or bus to the nearest hospital; or your GP thinks you’re at risk if you don-t want to go.

Find out how to find a family GP.

You can ask your local hospital or primary care doctor if you have questions about your pregnancy, such as: if you’ve got an infection or have a medical condition that can’t be treated with antibiotics, such a high blood pressure or heart condition; if you can’t have an abortion if you get pregnant; or if you feel you’re in danger if you want to have another baby.

Find more about pregnancy.

If you’ve been diagnosed with an infection, you may need to have an antibiotic injection.

And if you think you have or may have a serious medical condition, like high blood or blood pressure, you can ask a GP for a referral to a medical practitioner who can give you advice about getting an antibiotic to treat it.

You can also ask for help if you or someone you know is in pain, or if your child is having an adverse reaction to medication.

Find health information about infection.